These great drinking quotes are all unique and entertaining sayings about drinking. Whether you are a casual drinker or simply enjoy alcohol quotes, you'll love these great quotes. Each is funny and enjoyable, perfect for use as a bar sign or desktop background.
- "I must get out of these wet clothes and into a dry Martini," Robert Benchley: This drinking quote is a great saying by columnist and actor Robert Benchley. The quote captures Benchley's great sense of humor. This clever drinking quote captures a admiration for drinking with a clever sense of comedy.
- "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy," Frank Sinatra: This great singer captures a love of alcohol by recognizing its faults. Sinatra uses humor to acknowledge arguments against alcohol while still encouraging consumption. This drinking quote is a great way of further understanding a singer that became integral to Western culture.
- "There can be nothing more frequent than an occasional drink," Oscar Wilde: Oscar Wilde is known as a sarcastically funny writer and poet. In this quote Wilde captures an encouragement of heavy drinking by mocking the idea of occasional drinks. This is an exceptional drinking quote that you may want to put on display in a bar or office.
- "When I read up on the evils of drinking, I gave up reading," Henny Youngman: This comedian was known for delivering one-line jokes, such as this funny drinking quote. In this quote Youngman rapidly bashes anything that suggests drinking is bad. This pro-drinking stance is one you will definitely want to share with others.
- "I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks," Joe E. Lewis: This singer is also a phenomenal comedian as exemplified in this excellent quote. This drinking quote captures the attachment to drinking with comedy and attitude. It's a quote that proposes that life can't exist without alcohol.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.