Drinks With Vodka
Whether you want to unwind from your day, make a refreshing drink for your guests or drink until you can’t say your own name, these drinks made with vodka are a must for any bartender, amateur or professional alike. However, as awesome as drinks made with vodka are, you do have to be careful when you drink them. Since drinks made with vodka rely on the mixers for their flavor, vodka-based drinks often don’t taste nearly as strong as they really are—leaving you with a delicious drink that will have sneak up on you if you're not careful. With that little disclaimer (or endorsement, depending of your perspective) out of the way, it’s time for you to grab a bottle and start mixing it up.
.50 Caliber- If you want something quick and strong this vodka drink will have you on your ass in no time.
- 2 oz Jack Daniels
- 2 oz Jim Beam
- 2 oz dry gin
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Squirt soda
- Fill a high ball glass half way with ice.
- Now add Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, dry gin and vodka.
- Throw in a splash of Squirt, give it a mix and get ready to have one hell of a hang over in the morning.
A Fuzzy Thing- You’ve had a long day at the office and you’re ready to unwind; but you still have to be a functioning adult in the morning so you can’t slip completely into a booze induced coma. This drink made with vodka is just enough to soothe away your day, but won’t make you suffer in the morning.
- 2 oz citrus vodka
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 ½ oz peach schnapps
- Orange juice
- Pineapple juice
- Sweet and sour mix
- Pour all of the booze into a chilled glass.
- Now add a splash of orange juice, and a splash of pineapple juice.
- Fill the rest of the glass with sweet and sour mix, give it a quick stir and enjoy.
A Midsummer Night's Dream- In addition to inspiring writers and poets for hundreds of years, William Shakespeare can now add drink master to his resume. The drink made with vodka is a yummy summer treat that we would hope does The Bard proud.
- 5 Strawberries
- 1tsp Strawberry liquor
- 1 oz cherry brandy
- 2 oz vodka
- Tonic water
- Mix the strawberries in a blender and pour them over ice into a shaker.
- Add in the vodka, strawberry liquor and cherry brandy then shake well.
- Pour into a high ball glass and add a dash of tonic water.
Acid Trip- While it’s not really supposed to be a hallucinogenic, a few rounds with this drink made with vodka and you’ll be seeing something. We just aren’t sure what, but we hope it isn’t pink elephants—those things are creepy.
- 1.5 oz Midori
- ½ gin
- ½ vodka
- ½ oz rum
- ½ oz tequila
- Put some ice into a cocktail shaker and pour in the delicious booze.
- Shake well and pour into a glass.
Brain Damage- If you’re plan for the evening is to crush as many brain cells as humanly possible or at the very least trying to forget the horrors of your day job, this drink made with vodka should be right up your alley.
- 2 parts Jagermeister
- 1 part vodka
- 1 ½ parts dry gin
- Put some ice in a glass, then pour in the sweet, sweet booze.
- Give it a little stir and get ready to drink your cares away.