Driving Games And Parking
Use driving games and parking challenges to settle the age-old question: who is the better driver, the man or the woman? The student driver profits from using the keyboard to park a car from a bird’s eye view. It is not as easy at it sounds, even for the motorist and gamer who is an old hand at driving games and parking challenges in the real world.
- "Parking Battle of the Sexes". Log in and specify if you are a man or a woman. The game scores the length of time it takes to park a car, the number of times the curb or another car gets hit, and also whether or not the gamer gives up. The ongoing tally of male versus female gamers seeks to offer a definitive answer to which sex is the better driver.
- "Car Park Chaos". Select a player character and let your fingers hover over the keyboard’s arrow keys. When it comes to driving games and parking challenges, this one asks you to make sense out of chaos. Game-play is deceptively simple, until you get caught up behind a couple of cars. Bang into those, and points get deducted.
- "Park My Big Rig 2". If parking the passenger car is just so passé, then driving games and parking challenges from the construction industry might be right up your alley. In this game you must park a big rig without bumping into pot holes, cones or other cars. After three tries, the application times out and you must start again.
- "Slippery Parking". As if sunny weather wasn’t difficult enough, there are driving games and parking tests that up the ante. Parking on slippery ice requires a steady hand and an understanding of how to translate arrow keys into directional spacing. It is not as easy as it sounds!
- "Violet Parking". Parking with a twist. The cars are made of wood, the quality of play is arcade type and the level of difficulty is not out of this world. For success at these types of driving and parking games associated with a running timer, work steadily to avoid the poor parking attendant receiving his dues at the end.