Spice up your next Easter party with the following delicious Easter alcoholic drinks. Your Easter egg hunt will never be the same and will be extremely fun if you follow these easy and simple directions to make a couple of delicious alcoholic drinks with an Easter twist.
To make these delicious Easter alcoholic drinks, you will need the following.
- 15 ounces of a dark chocolate flavored liquor
- 5 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce of cherry brandy
- 3 ½ tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 10 ounces of Blue Curacao
- 10 ounce of a clear chocolate flavored liquor
- Half and Half
The Easter Eggs
- Mix the blue Curacao and the clear chocolate flavored liquor of your choice and shake in a shaker.
- Pour over ice cubes in a short style glass, such as old fashioned glasses.
- Top the blue Curacao and clear chocolate flavored liquor with the half and half. The half and half should float on top of the alcohol mixture.
- Serve chilled.
The Easter Bunny
Mix the dark chocolate flavored liquor of your choice with the vodka in a shaker.
Fill remaining shaker with ice and lightly shake shaker.
- Add ice to short style glasses and pour contents over top.
- Lightly float the cherry brandy over top of the contents and drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
Each recipe should serve 8 to 10 people depending on the style and size of glasses used. For added Easter spirit place on a silver serving tray with Easter grass and jelly beans.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?