Looking for a great place to have Easter brunch in Rhode Island? Many Rhode Island restaurants are stuffed with customers which can add up to long wait times and bad service. These restaurants offer excellent values and flavorful menus for even the pickiest diner.
- Boathouse Waterfront Dining Restaurant. This scenic restaurant is a great place to have Easter brunch, boasting fantastic views of the Sakonnet river and a delicious menu of fresh seafood. They offer several southern comfort foods such as sweet bread and fresh fruit. The tastes are well worth the price and make this an Easter brunch must visit in Rhode Island. Boat House Restaurant: 227 Schooner Dr., Tiverton, Rhode Island, 02878. (401) 624-6300.
- Rossi's Cafe. This restaurant offers the convenience of the all-you-can-eat format with an affordable price. They offer those who wish to have Easter brunch in Rhode Island the ability to pack a plate with mountains of tender juicy chicken and turkey. They also offer a carving station that is reminiscent of a steakhouse restaurant but with a more upscale feel. This restaurant offers freshly made food and an excellent variety. Rossi's Cafe: 1785 Cranston St., Cranston, Rhode Island, 02920. (401) 943-3196.
- The Coast Guard House. This restaurant offers gorgeous ocean views and a wonderful refined dining experience, which is the perfect stage for Easter brunch in Rhode Island. Choice cuts of prime rib and ham makes this restaurant a must visit. They offer one of the best pasta salads in town. They also have an wonderful desert menu. The price for brunch is extremely competitive. The Coast Guard House: 40 Ocean Rd., Narragansett, Rhode Island, 02882. (401) 789-0700.
- Friendly's restaurant. This restaurant boasts a laid back atmosphere a massive breakfast and lunch menu and affordable prices. While they offer excellent country breakfast items, their breakfast deserts are the main attraction. The relaxed atmosphere of the restaurant makes it a great destination for those with children, who wish to enjoy Easter brunch in Rhode Island.
- Ferns and Flowers Teahouse. This restaurant specializes in breakfast, which is illustrated by the quality of the food they serve. Lobster for brunch? You bet, with this restaurant. Diners are offered a combination of "Johnny Cakes", poached eggs, and various crepes. This restaurant is definitely on the list of top places to have Easter brunch in Rhode Island. Ferns and Flowers Teahouse: 1094 Centerville Rd., Warwick, Rhode Island 02886. (401) 821-1447.
Brunch in Rhode Island is an excellent chance to try out some of the many establishments that the region offers. Excellent views highlight the experience for diners. These restaurants offer the diner the ability to enjoy appetizing meals at a great price.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.