Easter Dessert Recipe
Making an easy Easter dessert recipe with your children will give you additional bonding time with them during the holidays. They will love this Easter cupcake recipe because it will allow them to be creative in the kitchen and spend more time with mom. Best of all it is very simple to make and your whole family will enjoy them.
You will need the following ingredients for this Easter dessert recipe:
- 1 package white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- muffin pan
- paper muffin cups
- cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl mix the cake mix, eggs, water and vegetable oil. Please read the directions on the box because the amount of eggs, oil and water may vary.
- Spray your muffin pan lightly with cooking spray. This will allow your paper muffin cups for this Easter cupcake recipe to come out easily.
- Place your paper muffin cups inside the muffin pan. Most muffin pans will allow you make twelve cupcakes, but if you want more Easter cupcakes you can buy a bigger muffin pan or multiple muffin pans.
- Using a large spoon fill each paper muffin cup about 2/3 of the way.
- Cook your Easter cupcakes according to the directions on the box. It should be no more than about thirty minutes. You can also test to make sure it is done by sticking a tooth pick in the middle. If it comes out clean your Easter cupcakes are done.
- Remove your Easter cupcakes from the oven when done and allow to cool for about twenty minutes.
- Frost each Easter cupcake with either chocolate or vanilla frosting. This is the part of the Easter dessert recipe that your children will really love.
- Make faces using the marshmallows and jelly beans. Or just allow your children to decorate the cupcakes however they like.
- Serve these delicious Easter cupcakes after your Easter dinner.