Easter Lamb Recipe
If you want to cook for the holidays but not just grill steaks over the fire. try your hand at this Easter lamb recipe. Ingredients are simple the preparation is simple all you need is the determination to follow the recipe to the end. This recipe is French so you know your girl will love it!
Ingredients and cooking items are as follows:
- 1 medium-sized deboned shoulder of Lamb
- 5 garlic bulbs, whole
- 1 ½ ounces of butter
- 5 ounces of spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon double cream or heavy whipping cream
- 3 ½ fluid ounces hot water
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Oven dish
- Deep pan
- Food processor
- Preheat oven. This Easter lamb recipe calls for the over to be preheated at 450F. Make sure there are no pots or pans inside the oven.
- Prep the greens. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly. Chop the spinach leaves along with three peeled cloves of garlic. Mix them together.
- Season the lamb. Open the shoulder to the lamb and season with salt and pepper. Now it’s time in this Easter lamb recipe to coat the meat with the spinach/garlic mixture rub.
- Roll the meat. Just as though you were rolling out dough in a cylinder shape, do the same with the meat. Now use twine to hold the meat together.
- Roast in oven. Place lamb in oven dish. For that extra spice in this Easter lamb recipe add more salt and pepper and drizzle lamb with olive oil. Roast in oven for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the garlic sauce. Peel all the cloves to the remaining garlic. Place in deep pot along with hot water, butter then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook garlic. Cover pot and cook over gentle heat which is in between medium to light flames. For a great tasting sauce in this Easter lamb recipe make sure you let the garlic’s sweat for at least twenty minutes.
- Prepare sauce. Remove the garlic from the pot and place them in a food processor. Add the cream and add more seasoning if needed as the Easter lamb recipe calls for you to test taste your food. Keep warm.
- Cut meat. Once the meat is cooked cut into thick serving sizes. Should serve about four people.
- Serve. Add the garlic sauce to the lamb and viola! You’ve just followed the Easter lamb recipe perfectly.