Looking for how to make exciting easy Lobster Cantonese recipes that will be show stoppers? An easy Lobster Cantonese recipe might seem impossible, but it is a easy Chinese recipe that has a wonderful blend of spices, Lobster and pork that will become a huge hit at your dinner table. This recipe serves six.
To make this easy Lobster Cantonese recipe you will need the following:
- 11/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Chinese rice wine
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 (1 1/2-2 lb) live lobsters
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Chinese black beans, rinsed and finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 6 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb ground fatty pork
- 3 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- A large quart pot
- A colander
- Large heavy knife
- A wok
- Boil the water to cook the Lobster for the easy Lobster Cantonese recipe. Boil six to seven quarts of water in a large quart pot with salt over high heat.
- Prepare cornstarch mixture for the easy Lobster Cantonese recipe. Stir together cornstarch, broth, rice wine, soy sauce, sugar, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cook the Lobsters for the easy Lobster Cantonese recipe. Sink the lobsters head first into pot of water, then cover securely and cook for two minutes. Remove lobsters to a large bowl of ice and cold water to stop cooking, Drain lobsters in a colander. When cool enough to handle, twist off tail and claws (including joints), one lobster at a time. Cut body in half lengthwise through shell with shears, then remove and discard the head. Cut in half again diagonally. Divide the tail sideways through the shell with a heavy knife, and then cut each half across into four pieces. Take each claw and cover in a kitchen towel and twist off from the body. Crack joints with the back of a large heavy knife. Chop claws in half lengthwise between pincers with a large heavy knife. Move lobster pieces to a bowl, keeping it in the shell. Repeat with other two lobsters. Put each lobster in a separate bowl.
- Stir fry the lobster for the easy Lobster Cantonese recipe. Take one tablespoon of vegetable oil in wok and coat sides of the wok on medium heat. When oil begins to burn, add pieces of one lobster and stir-fry just until it starts to turn opaque. Transfer cooked lobster to a large bowl. Repeat with second and third, transferring cooked pieces to same bowl.
- Stir fry the remaining ingredients to complete the easy Lobster Cantonese recipe. Add remaining vegetable oil to wok. Put in beans, garlic, ginger, scallions, and pork and stir-fry until pork is no longer pink. Stir cornstarch mixture and pork in wok and bring to a boil. Add lobster and stir to coat, then decrease heat and simmer, covered, two minutes. Remove lid and pour eggs over lobster mixture in a thin circular stream. Cover wok and simmer just until eggs begin to set, one to two minutes. Drizzle with sesame oil. Toss the wok to fully blend this easy Lobster Cantonese dish, and serve it up right away.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.