Easy Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe
Want to learn an easy Vietnamese spring roll recipe? This easy Vietnamese spring roll recipe is not only easy but low in calories, but very easy to make. You only need a few simple items and about twenty minutes of time from start to finish.
To make Vietnamese spring rolls, you will need:
- dried rice noodles
- 8 rice wrappers
- 8 mint leaves
- 8 large cooked shrimp sliced in half long ways
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- soy sauce
- To make Vietnamese spring rolls, begin by cooking the rice noodles according to package. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- The second step for making spring rolls is cooking the rice wrappers. Submerge rice wrappers, one at a time, in hot water carefully. Do this until they are pliable. The hotter the water is the faster they become pliable. It is usually less than one minute.
- Now take the pliable rice wrapper and fill them. To fill them start with some rice noodles, one mint leave, two pieces of shrimp and some bean sprouts. You will want to put [;ace these items in the center of the wrapper. From the end closest to you, roll it away from you tucking in the corners after each turn. You can then garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Use soy sauce sparingly to taste.
This is a simple Vietnamese spring roll recipe. These spring rolls are a quick and easy recipe that you are sure to love and enjoy. You can easily serve Vietnamese spring rolls as an appetizer or as a meal, depending on how many you plan to make.