Easy Way To Shave A Landing Strip
If you've got a girlfriend who's game and you're looking to add a bit of spice to your sex life you might want to know an easy way to shave a landing strip down yonder on your lady friend. Leaving a landing strip on your lady allows for a different sensation as your penis rubs against the hairs. You're both sure to feel turn up a bit as you come in for a landing.
To shave a landing strip, you will need:
- A pair of blunt nosed scissors.
- An electric razor
- Shaving cream
- Anti-shaving bump solution
A new safety razor
- An easy way to shave a landing strip starts with a hot bath or shower. And, a hot bath doesn't have to be just for the ladies so climb in there with her. Softening the pubic hair and skin surrounding the hair follicles will make the possible side effects of shaving a landing strip much nicer so your lady should suffer from less razor bumps.
- If your lady has never trimmed her pubic hair before, use the scissors to snip it down as close to the skin as you can get. Be careful not to cut her though - that's why the blunt nosed scissors are so important in this step. Pull gently on the hair, away from her body, and snip close.
- Standing in front of her, use the electric razor to shave the top sides of her pubic area, leaving a 1/2" strip - that will be your landing strip. Stand back and look at her critically to make sure the landing strip is even and fairly straight. Don't be bothered if it's a bit off at this point.
- Once you've completed shaving her landing strip with the electric razor, lather up the surrounding area with a moisturizing shaving cream. Using the safety razor, shave carefully in the direction of hair growth. This technique will lessen those ingrown hairs that cause razor bump and she'll be much happier with her sculpted pubic hair.
- The last step in the easy way to shave a landing strip is to apply an anti-shaving bump solution to the pubic area reduce razor bumps. Any drug store will sell a few of these anti-shaving bump gels so pick up at least two to compare. Throwing in a nice caress as you apply the anti-shaving bump gel is never a bad thing either.