Easy Ways To Get Headshots In Call Of Duty 4
There are many easy ways to get headshots in "Call Of Duty 4," even though some methods are frowned upon. Depending on what style of game play you enjoy, there are many techniques you can use to earn more headshots.
- Steady Aim. No matter what method you plan on using to gain headshots, always use the "Steady Aim" perk when you are trying for headshots.
- Snipe. Sniping is an easier way to get headshots, but many players will get bored easily, since sniping consists of laying in a single place for a long period of time. Using steady aim while sniping will give you longer breath while aiming down the sights, giving you a better chance of getting headshots.
- Core. Play "core" instead of "hardcore" game mode. Playing core will give you more time to aim for the head, and shots to the body do less damage, so players are encouraged to aim for the head more for extra damage.
- Boost. Though it is frowned upon, and may get you temporarily banned from Xbox live, boosting is a method used by many "Call Of Duty" players to earn more headshots. Players tend to learn ways of hacking their ways into earning experience points in private matches, but other less experienced boosters play with two friends on separate teams, and allow one another to shoot each other for headshots.
- Flank people. Flanking people, or sneaking up behind someone, will give you time to line up a headshot without them having any idea that you are there. This is a perfect position to be earning headshots from.
Posted on: Jan. 03, 2011