Ed Hardy Mens Pajama Pants
Looking for Ed Hardy men's pajama pants? Ed Hardy makes men's pajama pants in addition to other types of clothing, and they offer many varieties. These pajama pants are comfortable and very trendy. Here are the top five best pajama pants they offer.
- Ed Hardy Men's "Love Kills Slowly" Sleep Pants. Made from 100% cotton, these pajama pants are trendy and suitable for indoor and outdoor wear. They offer a slim fit and an expandable waistline. They have a nice graphic print of a tattoo on them and come in black only. They sell for around $62.
- Ed Hardy Men's "Open Mouth Tiger" Sleep Pants. These great pajama pants by Ed Hardy have a graphic print of an tiger with its mouth open on them. They are made from 100% cotton and come in your choice of two colors: white or black. They offer a slim fit and can be used for indoor or outdoor wear. They sell for around $62.
- Ed Hardy Men's "New York City" Sleep Pants. These trendy sleepwear pants are offered in two colors: steel blue or black. They are made from 100% cotton and are suitable for outdoor or indoor wear. They sell for around $62.
- Ed Hardy Men's "Panther" Sleep Pants. Ed Hardy also makes the "Panther" pajama pants that come in only red. They offer a graphic print on them with a picture of a panther. They are made from 100% cotton and have an expandable waistline. They sell for around $62.
- Ed Hardy Men's "Flaming Tiger" Velour Sleep Pants. These velour pajama pants offer a very soft feel to them and a slim fit. They have a picture of a tiger on them and come in black only. They are made from 70% cotton and 30% polyester. They sell for around $78.