Ed Hardy T Shirts
Ed Hardy T-shirts are a popular style and brand of shirt and clothing among men and women alike. Ed Hardy is a well known brand and is usually thought of for rockers and bikers. Ed hard T-shirts are the most popular item, but there are different articles of clothing produced and sold as well.
- T-shirts. Ed Hardy T-shirts are the most popular shirt style sold. They come in a variety of designs but are mostly though to look like a tattoo. Skulls, roses and graffiti lettering are a popular style among Ed Hardy T-shirts.
- Muscle shirts. Muscle shirts are another popular style of Ed Hardy T-shirts. Muscle shirts lack sleeves and therefore vary a bit in their appearance.
- Specialty T-shirt. Specialty T-shirts are a type of Ed Hardy T-shirt that have a special design. The design is either for a special occasion or reason and there are typically fewer of these particular Ed Hardy T-shirts. They are often more expensive as they are more popular and fewer in number.
- Gradiant T-shirt. Gradiant T-shirts are a less common, but still popular type of Ed Hardy T-shirt. They typically have a design patch on one side of the shirt, and a faded graphic on the other.
- Embroidered T-shirt. Embroidered Ed Hardy T-shirts are more simple then typical T-shirts. They usually have a simple, small patch of art on the chest area leaving the other areas of the shirt a solid color. They are more toned down then classic Ed Hardy T-shirts.
- Multiprint T-shirts. Multiprint Ed Hardy T-shirts usually have a design as the base of the shirt rather then a solid color. The shirt is much more busy because of the design.
- V neck T-shirt. The female V neck Ed Hardy T-shirt is a popular choice. It is a basic Ed Hardy T-shirt offering an extravagant design.
- Tunic. Ed Hardy T-shirts also come in tunic style. Tunic style is longer then a traditional T-shirt and often allows the wearer to pair it with tights or leggings rather then jeans or typical pants.
- Scoop neck. Scoop neck Ed Hardy T-shirts offer a shallow dipped smooth neckline. This type of neckline does not reveal as much as the V-neck and is thought to be the classic T-shirt look.
- Tonal T-shirt. Tonal T-shirts offer multiple tones over the base of the T-shirt. They can be found in designs or just basic color fades.