Edit Pictures Online
If you want to make the most of your images, you need to learn how to edit pictures online. The following method will let you edit pictures online and make some of the best graphics imaginable. If you have a lot of great ideas but don't have the $600 to shell out for Photoshop, here's a great way for you to edit pictures online.
The following pieces of equipment are needed to edit pictures online:
- A computer with an internet connection
- Stock images to work with
- A few good ideas
- Find Flash and Pixlr. You can download Flash by searching with your favorite search engine. Likewise, use the same engine to find Pixlr. You can think of Pixlr as a free version of Photoshop on the internet, meaning that it's one of the best ways for you to edit pictures online.
- Start working with the program. The official site has a great set of tutorials in order to get you more accoustomed to how the website works. However, if you have photo editting experience, you'll find a lot of familiar tools such as layers, filters and even blur settings. While some of the tools might not be as powerful as what you'd find in a retail program, you can't beat the fact that you're getting a lot of functionality for almost nothing.
- Save your work. Once your done editting a photo, save the file by clicking "File" then "Save" on the top bar. You can automatically export photos to sites such as Flickr and Facebook, but if you're going to save it on your computer, be sure to specifyt that you want it to be a JPG file and not the site's PXD format. However, if you're just saving your progress and wish to edit pictures online later, save it as a PXD format so you can come back to your picture at a later date.
This is, in our opinion, the simplest way to edit pictures online. The power of this editor is simply unmatched and we're simply blown away about how there's not even a sign-up fee. If you're looking for a great way to edit pictures online, be sure to try out this website!