El Paso Restaurant Guide
The El Paso restaurant guide is an important to reference when visiting the Texas city of El Paso situated right along the border of Mexico and the Mexican city of Ciudad Juarez. While you would think that Mexican food is the main thing on the El Paso restaurant guide, there are actually a wide variety of restaurants that serve a variety of types of food in the border city. Use this El Paso restaurant guide as a way to navigate from meal to meal in the city, so you can dine just like a local while you are there.
- Cafe Central Located in the center of El Paso, as its name suggest, Cafe Central is a romantic spot to have a meal. It has a relatively swanky interior, a menu with high-end delicacies and an extensive wine list, which will impress anyone on a first date and couples who have been together for years. Cafe Central: 109 N. Oregon St. El Paso, TX 79901.
- Chico's Tacos If you've spent a night on the town, reference Chico's Tacos for some late-night eats that are cheap, filling and delicious. This taco restaurant is also open until 4 in the morning most nights, allowing those who are up partying really late to grab a bite. Chico's Tacos: 5305 Montana Ave. El Paso, TX 79903.
- Cappetto's Good Italian good is hard to come by in El Paso, but in this El Paso restaurant guide, Cappetto's tops the list with homestyle Italian dishes, pizzas and a great wine list. This restaurant has been an establishment in central El Paso for decades and is a place where many of the city's movers and shakers eat on a regular basis. Cappetto's: 2716 Montana Ave. El Paso, TX 79903.
- Cafe Mayapan One of the best Mexican restaurants in a city with some of the most authentic Mexican cuisine in America is Cafe Mayapan because their cooks use cooking techniques. It doesn't get much more authentic then that! Cafe Mayapan: 2000 Texas Ave. El Paso, TX 79901.
- Casa Jurado This Mexican restaurant is the local favorite Mexican restaurant offering incredibly authentic Mexican cuisine and more Americanized Tex-Mex dishes. This restaurant is a staple of every El Paso restaurant guide and is known best for their fajitas and other succulent meat dishes. Casa Jurado: 226 Cincinnati Ave. El Paso, TX 79902.