Elder Scrolls Oblivion Mods
If you are an avid fan of "Elder Scrolls" and wish to enhance your gaming experience with modifications, then you should know how to download and install the "Elder Scrolls Oblivion" mods. "Elder Scrolls" has a vast fan-base, and has thousands of mods that come in all forms and varieties, most of which are free to download off the internet.
- Start by finding mods to download. "Elder Scrolls Oblivion" has hundreds of thousands of mods available online, which can be found using a simple Google search. Of course, you should only download Mods from trustworthy websites (usually official forums), as your computer can get infected by viruses if you download random mods off certain websites.
- Download the mods. Once you find the mods you want, simply click them to download. Note that you can install as many mods as you like, however, some mods aren't compatible with each other. You should check to see if they're compatible before downloading them.
- You will need to un-compress the "Elder Scrolls Oblivion" mods you downloaded. Most mods you download off the Internet are in a compressed format and need to be extracted before they can be installed. To do this, you need to use a program called winRAR (available free of charge on the internet). Simply extract the mods using winRAR to any location on your computer.
- Install the mods. Once you de-compress the "Elder Scrolls Oblivion" mods on your computer, you will need to install them in your game. This is as simple as copy/pasting the Mods into the "Elder Scrolls Oblivion" directory.
- Reboot your computer and start the game. Upon re-boot, when playing "Elder Scrolls Oblivion", your chosen mods should be successfully running in-game!