- How To Change Defrost Heater On A Magic Chef Refrigerator
- How To Remove Back Of Kenmore 80 Series Washer
- How To Boost Rear Surround Speakers
- How To Install A Klipsch RC 10 Center Channel Speaker
- How To Connect A Digital-To-Analog Converter Box, Dish Cable, DVD Player And VCR To The Same TV
- How To Use Tortilla Machines
- 5 Troubleshooting Tips For Inverter Microwaves
Electric Heaters For Homes
Electric heaters for homes are growing in popularity today as the price of gas continues to rise, thus becoming more and more unaffordable for people. There are actually a lot of different types of electric heaters on the market for you to choose from.
- The Honeywell Surround Heater with Fan measures 8x9x12, which is why it is best for small rooms. You can easily place it in the middle of one of these rooms thanks to the extra long power cord. Here the 360-degree fan will heat the room up for you. Of course, the electric heater can also be adjusted to direct the heat in only one direction. There are also some great safety features on this fan, which comes with a three-year warranty. These safety features include a child resistant power knob and a tip over switch that will disable the unit whenever it is accidentally tipped over while turned on.
- The DeLonghi EW7707CM Liquid Fuel Radiator Heater provides safe heat thanks to the fan-forced circulation. There is also an adjustable thermostat that provides you with both automatic temperature control and savings on your energy bill. This electric heater is filled with oil and permanently sealed shut so that you will never have to worry about it spilling. Of course, there is never a need to replace this oil either.
- The Holmes Compact Heater with Fan measures 7.5x4.5x11.5 and it has both a top-access control panel and a built in carrying handle. There are also low, high and fan only settings. This is great because it allows you to adjust this electric heater so that you will receive just the right amount of heat to make the room comfortable. It also has an automatic shut off so that it will automatically turn off whenever it is accidentally tipped over.
- The Lasko 751320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control measures 8.5x7.5x23.5 and is very convenient to use thanks to its multi-function remote control. There is also widespread oscillation and a seven-hour timer. The settings are either high or low but there is also a programmable thermostat so that this is a self-regulating unit. Of course, there is overheat protection built in for your safety. This electric heater also comes with a three-year warranty.
- The Optimus H-5210 Infrared Quartz Radiant Heater is a portable heater with an infrared quartz heating element that measures 4x14x13. There are both low and high heat settings that are adjustable via a user-friendly control knob. Regardless of the setting that you have it on you will find that it runs really quietly. This electric heater also has some great safety features, which include an automatic shut off switch if it should happen to tip over or overheat, cool touch housing, an integrated carrying handle and cord wrap.
Posted on: May. 02, 2011