Electric Motocross Bikes For Men
Are you wondering about electric motocross bikes for men? With the green movement, you hear a lot of hype about electric cars, but other forms of hobby and travel machines are switching over to electric also. Electric dirt bikes are no longer something you just get for your kid as they learn how to ride. Many companies have come out with electric bikes for men.
- KTM Electric Dirt Bike. This bike took eighteen months to be planned and constructed. It boasts to be comparable to a 125 cc two-stroke motocross bike. This is a great bike to look into if you are thinking about an electric motocross bike.
- Quantya Electric Dirt Bike. This Swiss made bike is a great machine. The US distributor is out of New York state. A fully charged battery will give you about two and a half hours and allow you to ride up to 40 mph.
- Zero X Electric Dirt Bikes. This bike has a sleek design. The battery comes in 110 volts and 220 volts. The standard charge time takes about two hours. Its top speed is also 40 mph.
- E Krad Electric Dirt Bike. This is a great bike, but has a more limited distribution. It is a great bike if you can find it. It boasts a lot of the same qualities as the other electric bikes, but its distribution range is not very far.
- E Volt Electric Dirt Bike. Italian made electric dirt bike. It has put Italy on the map as far as these advanced motocross bikes go. The battery will give you two hour worth of riding. It is a comfortable quiet ride. This is one of the most talked about electric motocross bikes.