The Eminem "Recovery" album song list is so strong that the album earned Eminem ten Grammy nominations, winning the Grammy for Best Rap Album of 2010. "Recovery" is the seventh studio album by the controversial artist, and received mostly positive reviews from critics. It was also the second best selling album of 2010. Eminem had a hand in writing each track on the "Recovery" album song list, and has stated that the songs on this album are more "emotionally driven" than songs on his previous albums.
- "Cold Wind Blows" – The first song on the "Recovery" album song list was co-written by Eminem and produced by Just Blaze, who also was a co-writer of the song. The song samples from "Patriotic Song" by The Gringos.
- "Talkin' 2 Myself" – Featuring rapper Kobe, this song was produced by DJ Khalil.
- "On Fire" – The third track from the "Recovery" album was produced by Denaun Porter. It samples from the song "Peace and Love" by Mandrill.
- "Won't Back Down" – The next song on the "Recovery" album song list features popular singer Pink and was produced by DJ Khalil. Although this song wasn't released as an official single, it reached as high as number 62 on the Billboard Top 100.
- "W.T.P." -Produced by Supa Dups, and co-written by Luis Resto (among others), a frequent Eminem collaborator.
- "Going Through Changes" - This song, produced by Emile, samples from the Black Sabbath song "Changes" and mentions the members of the metal group as co-writers.
- "Not Afraid" - Produced by Boy 1-Da, this was the first single released from the album. It entered the Billboard Hot 100 charts at number one.
- "Seduction" – The second of two songs on the "Recovery" album song list to be produced by Boi 1-Da.
- "No Love" - Featuring fellow rapper Li'l Wayne, this track was the third single released from the album and made it as high as #23 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. It features a sample from the classic Haddaway song "What is Love".
- "Space Bound" – This song is set to be the fourth single release from the "Recovery" album. It's produced by Jim Jonsin and co-written by country artist Steve McEwan. It features a sample of the song "Drive" by alternative artists R.E.M.
- "Cinderella Man" – Written by Eminem and produced by Script Shepherd. Shepherd also sings on the chorus.
- "25 to Life" – The third song from the "Recovery" album song list to be produced by DJ Khalil, it's made its way up to #92 on the Billboard Top 100 despite the fact it hasn't been released as an official single.
- "So Bad" - The only song on the album produced by long-time Eminem collaborated Dr. Dre.
- "Almost Famous" – The last of four songs on the album produced by DJ Khalil.
- "Love The Way You Lie" – The biggest single so far from the album, this song, which features singer Rihanna, spent seven weeks at number one on the Billboard Top 100. It received a number of Grammy nominations and won the Teen Choice Award for Best Rap/Hip-Hop Song.
- "You're Never Over" – Another song produced by Just Blaze, this song features a sample from "Cry Little Sister" by Gerard McMann.
- "Untitled" – This is a hidden track, which was produced by Havoc and contains a sample from the Lesley Gore song "You Don't Own Me".
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…