Emo songs are known for being inherently sad, but there are several love songs in the genre which have lines worth quoting. Whether you are trying to impress a special girl with your sensitive side or just really like the music, here are the 10 best emo love quotes from songs.
- "Ohio is For Lovers" by Hawthorne Heights. "Spare me just three last words. "I love you" is all she heard. I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever."
- "Light up the Sky" by Yellowcard. "You run in the dark through a fire fight. And I would explode just to save your life, yeah I would explode."
- "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes. "I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you. But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you and I’d probably be happy."
- "With Me" by Sum 41. "I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'll bleed my heart out to show that I won't let go."
- "Inevitable" by Anberlin. "Till you're lying here beside me with arms and eyes open wide. I wanna be your last, first kiss for all time."
- "Unintended" by Muse. "You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions. You could be the one I'll always love."
- "Broken hearts and Concrete Floors" by Dashboard Confessional. "Breath deeply from this envelope, it smells like you and I can't be without that scent. It's filling me with all you mean to me."
- "Moment" by Aiden. "If love exists, I will fall. I will wait for this moment when our lips collide and almost stop the Earth."
- "For You" by Him. "I'm for you and I'm dying for your love. I'm for you and my heaven is wherever you are."
- "Cute" by Stephen Jerzak. "I've been trying to ask you but I can't seem to speak. Was it love at first sight 'cause I walked by last week."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Best Female Singers in Indie Music
Songstresses we love, from Brooklyn to Scandinavia.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.