Emo songs are known for being inherently sad, but there are several love songs in the genre which have lines worth quoting. Whether you are trying to impress a special girl with your sensitive side or just really like the music, here are the 10 best emo love quotes from songs.
- "Ohio is For Lovers" by Hawthorne Heights. "Spare me just three last words. "I love you" is all she heard. I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever."
- "Light up the Sky" by Yellowcard. "You run in the dark through a fire fight. And I would explode just to save your life, yeah I would explode."
- "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes. "I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you. But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you and I’d probably be happy."
- "With Me" by Sum 41. "I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'll bleed my heart out to show that I won't let go."
- "Inevitable" by Anberlin. "Till you're lying here beside me with arms and eyes open wide. I wanna be your last, first kiss for all time."
- "Unintended" by Muse. "You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions. You could be the one I'll always love."
- "Broken hearts and Concrete Floors" by Dashboard Confessional. "Breath deeply from this envelope, it smells like you and I can't be without that scent. It's filling me with all you mean to me."
- "Moment" by Aiden. "If love exists, I will fall. I will wait for this moment when our lips collide and almost stop the Earth."
- "For You" by Him. "I'm for you and I'm dying for your love. I'm for you and my heaven is wherever you are."
- "Cute" by Stephen Jerzak. "I've been trying to ask you but I can't seem to speak. Was it love at first sight 'cause I walked by last week."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …