Equestrian gifts can be the right choice when you are buying for a horse lover. These equestrian gifts are a personalized way to show someone you care.
- Equestrian jewelry. Jewelry for those who compete with their horses or just enjoy horses in general is easy to find. Tie tacks, money clips, charms, bracelets and watches come adorned with horse silhouettes and horse heads. For good luck get jewelry in the shape of a horseshoe.
- Art with an equestrian theme. Give the very special gift of an original drawing, painting, or photo of the recipient’s favorite horse.
- Equestrian books. Coffee table books with beautiful photos of horses, equestrian trivia books, and stories about the world of horses are all good equestrian gifts.
- Monogrammed bags. To make the recipient feel special have a bag monogrammed. You can choose from saddle bags, travel bags, or duffle bags for toting gear to the barn and to shows.
- Horse handler’s gifts. As anyone who works with horses knows you hands can take a real beating. So give the gift of handler’s hand cream, lip balm, sunscreen, and a nail brush in a sturdy bin or basket.
- Equestrian entertainment gifts. You can now find decks of cards with equestrian themes, puzzles, and games all for the horse lover.
- Grooming set. Because grooming a horse is made easier with the right tools a gift of grooming tools will be appreciated. You can buy a premade set with brushes and combs for the mane and tail, soft and stiff brushes, a hook pick and a curry all packed into a convenient tote bag.
Posted on: Feb. 07, 2011