Equestrian Vests For Men
If you are a rider who wants some extra protection from the impact of a fall, you should learn about the best men's equestrian vests. Equestrian vests can offer extra padding and potentially reduce injury in the event of a fall. No matter how experienced of a rider you are, you will fall off. Equestrian vests are particularly important for equestrian disciplines like eventing, where there is the potential of falling off onto an obstacle.
- Tipperary Custom Eventer Protective Riding Vest. This equestrian vest allows you to customize the color and add monograms or laces. The Tipperary protective equestrian vest is designed for eventing, but it can be used in most other disciplines like jumping and hunter. The Tipperary vest is made from nylon and micro mesh. The vest comes in navy, royal, black, hunter, green, blue, teal, red, purple, silver, white, yellow, orange or wine. Reviewers like the fit of the Tipperary vest and the shock absorption.
- Hit-Air AirBag Advantage Vest. The Hit-Air Advantage Airbag equestrian vest is the ideal equestrian vest for you if you are riding in warmer temperatures and you want a vest that is lightweight and won't make you sweaty. This equestrian vest works by inflating when you fall (in only .25 seconds). The Hit-Air equestrian vest is designed to protect your neck, spine, and hips in the event of a fall. The Hit-Air Advantage Vest in available in black for sizes medium through extra large.
- Men's Intec Flex-Rider Body Protector. The Intec Flex-rider equestrian vest utilizes UTF technology to keep you cool while you are riding. The dual layering system makes the vest comfortable and adjustable to increase or decrease the padding. This equestrian vest is made from dense foam panels, which fit along your spine for increased protection. The Flex-Rider equestrian vest can be used by any rider in any equestrian discipline. This equestrian vest id also waterproof and sweat/odor resistant. This Flex-Rider equestrian vest is also safety certified by SEI, BETA 2000 Level 3.
- Men's Intec Crusader Vest. The Intec Crusader equestrian vest is the ideal equestrian vest for you if you wear a jacket when you ride. The Crusader vest is lightweight and discrete and will fit under sweatshirts and jackets. This equestrian vest is form fitting with adjustable straps at the shoulders and sides to ensure the perfect fit. The Crusader vest zips in front, which makes it easy to get on and off. This equestrian vest is available in black.
- Tipperary Competitor XP Protective Riding Vest. If you want to wear an equestrian vest for schooling shows or more advanced shows, the Tipperary Competitor XP equestrian vest is the best vest for you. The Competitor XP is stylish and discrete and works especially well for eventing competitions, where it is more common to use an equestrian vest. The Tipperary Competitor is discrete and lightweight. The vest is cut higher than most equestrian vests and this reduces movement while riding. This equestrian vests features adjustable straps and Velcro brand closures. This equestrian vest comes in black and it is able to be customized upon request.