Eric Church Songs
Eric Church songs mix rock with country. Church sings about what it means to live in the country. He loves real country music. He's also not ashamed of who he is. He works hard, plays hard and writes songs that reflect that life.
- "How 'Bout You" - This song from Eric Church's "Sinners Like Me", speaks a man knowing who he is. This guy is proud to be the South. What can you say for yourself?
- "Two Pink Lines" - This Eric Church song is a serious one. The two pink lines are the once that show up on a pregnancy test. This guys on pins and needles wondering what the test will reveal.
- "Guys Like Me" - Eric Church draws the line between class differences with this song. Girls, like the one he likes, can come from the upper class. But guys like Eric Church are from the working class. His family doesn't have a banking background. He people are the ones that get their hands dirty.
- "Sinners Like Me" - There are folks that deny they even sin, or that sin even exists. Eric Church is not one of these. He's a sinner, and admits to it in this song. If you're a sinner too, you'll likely relate to it.
- "His Kind of Money (My Kind of Love)" - This Eric Church song speaks about real love. Sure, some guys can buy their women diamond rings. But stuff only satisfies so long. Church claims his love is stronger and longer lasting than any diamond ring.
- "Love Your Love the Most" - Eric Church sings about a long list of things he loves. He enjoys good BBQ and college football games. However, in this song he states that he loves his girl most of all.
- "Hell on the Heart" - Yes, pretty girls are easy on the eyes. This Eric Church song reminds us there are more body parts to be concerned about. It might be fun to look at pretty girls, but sometimes these pretty girls can simply be harsh on the old ticker.
- "Smoke a Little Smoke" - Country singers like Eric Church aren't always politically correct. In their neck of the woods, smoking and drinking is just a part of life. And he's going to do those things, whether you approve of them or not.
- "Homeboy" - What happens when a redneck goes street? That's what this Eric Church song asks. It's a unique story about cultures clashing.
- "Lotta Boot Left To Fill" - Eric Church songs may rock a bit, but he still loves real country music. He also hates those who name-drop Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, but then make music those two would hate.
Posted on: Feb. 27, 2011