Erotic Massage Technique
Interested in beefing up your erotic massage technique? Both therapeutic and erotic massage techniques focus on bringing pleasure to the body, mind, and spirit. They both induce relaxation, increase circulation, and increase general well-being. Erotic massage has the added benefit of being personal and private, and it can cross boundaries that conventional massage cannot. Pay attention to sensation, and erotic massage can bring relaxation, pleasure, and even release.
- Create a sensual space for the massage. Use low lighting, soft sheets, and music with a low, throbbing beat. Have some massage oil at the ready: coconut, palm, and jojoba oil are all OK to use inside and outside the body.
- Use the mood. Kiss your partner as you remove her clothing. Caress and kiss her skin as it is revealed. As you touch your lover's body, go slowly. Begin with a neutral body part such as the hands. Grasp her hand firmly and squeeze your hands in an alternating fashion. Put a dime-sized portion of oil into the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together to spread and warm the oil, then apply it to your lover's body in long, firm strokes.
- Concentrate on the sensations you are producing. If it feels good to you, it probably feels good to her, as well. You want the pressure to be firm enough not to tickle but not so rough that it hurts. The stroke you want to use is a long, pulling swipe with the palm of your hand. Start at her shoulder and pull one or both hands down her arm until you get to her hand. Squeeze her hand between both of yours and repeat the stroke. Use the same flat, pulling stroke over the collar bone and pectoral area, being careful not to touch her throat. Move to the other arm and repeat. Massage her legs in a similar fashion, but start from the feet and work up. Use broad, deep strokes on her hips and buttocks. Bring your fingers to her abdomen and stroke lightly with the tips of your fingers in a clockwise direction.
- Take it to another level. Massage her breasts with feathery strokes, starting at her collar bone or ribs and moving toward her nipples. Bring your fingers to her inner thighs and massage with light strokes from her knees to her vaginal mound. Even if she opens her legs, massage well away from her vaginal opening until she is moving her hips and asking you to touch her with words or soft moans. Finally, bring your hands to her labia. Stroke in long, silky lines or in a figure-eight motion from clitoris to perineum. Listen to what she wants you to do. When she is ready, insert one or two fingers into her vagina. Stroke with a figure-eight motion, with a twist, or with your fingers spread in a "vee" shape. Take this slowly. You will feel the spongy tissue at the top of her vagina become engorged as she becomes aroused. Twist your hand on the in-stroke and press your fingers up into the spongy tissue and behind her pubic bone on the out-stroke.
- Prolong the sensations. You can continue as long as you like. Sensual massage can lead to orgasm, oral sex, or intercourse, or you can take it only as far as you both are comfortable. A sensual massage that remains slow and languid can bring both yourself and your partner into a sensory wonderland where time slows down and you are all that exists in the world. Breathing is slow, eyes are closed, and the feel of your hand on her body is all she knows. Take sensual massage slowly and confidently, making sure to follow her cues, and you'll be in for a night of pleasure you'll not soon forget.