Erotic Massage Therapy Guide
An erotic massage therapy guide can be used to help get your partner in the mood. When done correctly, erotic massage therapy can also heighten your partner’s sexual stimulation and create more intense orgasms. Follow this guide to give an erotic massage she’ll never forget.
- Create an erotic mood. An erotic massage isn’t just about touching. It’s also about mood. Make the bed comfortable with clean, soft sheets and a pillow. Lighting candles or incense, playing soothing music and dimming the lights can also help set the mood for erotic massage therapy.
- Rub your hands lightly over her body. Establish a connection with your partner by lightly touching her body all over. Concentrate on more sensitive areas, like her lower back, buttocks and thighs, to help keep the erotic atmosphere for the massage.
- Use scented massage oils. Pour some massage oil onto your hands and rub it for a few seconds to make sure it’s warm. Then, gently rub it all over your partner’s body. Massage areas like her thighs, buttocks, back and shoulder using the massage oil.
- Flip your partner over. This position will allow you to massage her breasts, as well as her inner thighs, more easily. Both of these areas are very important in the guide to erotic massage therapy. When massaging her inner thighs, you will be able to move her outer vaginal lips, making the experience more erotic for her.
- Touch the genitals. Direct stimulation of the genitals is an important part of erotic massage therapy. Spread your partner’s vaginal lips gently and run your hand over her genitals, stopping just before the clitoris. As she gets aroused, you can move your fingers all around the clitoris in circular or figure eight motions. Once she is very aroused, move your finger quickly over the clitoris is an up and down or back and forth motion. This will bring her to orgasm.