Essential Iphone Apps
Are you an iPhone user that wants to make your life easier and want to know what the essential iPhone apps are? Here is a list of the most essential iPhone apps. They will make your life less complicated and help manage time. These iPhone apps are all entertaining and useful applications that when you have them, you will wonder how you got along without them.
- Yelp Are you in a new city and starting to have hunger pains? No worries. Open up your Yelp application on your iPhone and it will tell you where restaurants are, the type of food they serve and the average price. The most useful thing about this app is that it will tell you which restaurants are open now. This is great for those late night snackers/eaters.
- Google Maps Need directions quickly? If you are a person that is prone to getting lost, this is the perfect app for you. It will find the fastest route to your destination and will guide you there. You can get walking directions or driving directions. This app will save you stress and make you more timely to your appointments.
- Pandora On the train and need something to listen to? The Pandora app will create music channels and have you listening to songs you love while discovering new ones. Put in a name of a song, artist or genre and Pandora will do all the work for you. It will keep you entertained and relaxed in those situations when you simply just need a distraction.
- Weather Channel One of the worst things to do is try to plan an activity without knowing the weather. This app will give you forecasts for the week, high and low temps, and even 36 hour forecasts so you can plan accordingly. It is helpful when you are on vacation. Wake up and turn on this app and figure out your plans so mother nature is not an obstacle for your day of fun.
- Facebook Stay connected wherever you are in the world. You can send status updates, keep in touch with friends or find out what they are up to. This application will make your friends and family always seem near wherever you are.