Essential Martial Arts Boxing Equipment
The essential martial arts boxing equipment localizes the muscles and improves striking. Mixed martial arts is quickly replacing boxing but even so, boxing or striking is still a major part of the sport. Striking is a key element in the combat and training of martial arts. IT only makes since that you would these essential components. Learning what essential pieces of mixed martial arts striking gear is a matter of reading below. This article will examine the essential tools required to improve mixed martial arts striking.
The following equipment defines the best and essential gear needed for improvement to the striking ability of a mixed martial arts fighter.
- Speed Bag is the essential speed and agility drill for striking. The speed bag will work the hand eye coordination and quickness. Hand speed is an important part of striking. Using the speed bag will work this as well as your coordination.
- Focus Mitts work speed and further eye hand coordination. This time the targets are moving and require the striker’s full concentration. Focus mitts work the striking ability through angles and flash movements. This is an excellent and essential training gear for the serious striker.
- Heavy Bags will work the striker’s power and assist in reducing arm fatigue. Arm fatigue with strikers is prominent but is easily worked. The heavy bag is just the right piece of gear for this purpose.
- Pulleys and Resistance Bands work the major muscle groupsis used to support the motions of striking. Use these tools attached to the striker’s wrists to work the network of punches. This type equipment is inexpensive and easy to adapt to striking as well as kicking.
- Jumping Rope, Medicine Ball and other Conditioning Gear are right on when it comes to working on a striker’s endurance. Arm fatigue is covered with the heavy bag but over all conditioning for a striker is as important. These essential pieces of equipment will help the striker fine tune his conditioning and better his striking ability.