In order to go skydiving, you will need to know about essential skydiving clothing. Skydiving is great for an adrenaline rush, but like any other extreme sport, it comes with risks. Therefore, safety precautions need to be taken, even when it comes to clothing. The following details the essential skydiving clothing that you will need before you make your jump.
- Jumpsuit – A jumpsuit is a piece of essential skydiving clothing because it helps with wind resistance. Most skydiving places will provide them for you, but you can also purchase your own if you choose to do so. If you're shopping for a jumpsuit, look for one that is lightweight and is made from a durable fabric.
- Comfortable Clothes – You're going to want to be comfortable during your jump. Therefore, another essential skydiving clothing option is to wear comfortable clothes under your jumpsuit. Consider wearing something that is loose-fitting and will allow you to freely move about.
- Clothes that Fit the Weather – The weather plays a part in determining essential skydiving clothing. If it's hot outside, you will want to wear cooler clothes, such as shorts and a t-shirt. However, if it is cold outside, you will want to wear warmer clothes, such as jeans and a sweatshirt.
- Sensible Shoes – Another part of essential skydiving clothing is shoes that won't come off. You need to wear a pair of shoes that are tight-fitting so they will remain on your feet once you jump. Items such as sandals and flip-flops won't be allowed. You will find that it's best to wear a pair of sneakers.
- Light Clothing – You don't want to wear anything that is too heavy. This is due to wind resistance. Not only that, but skydiving also has a strict weight limit. You don't want your clothes to put you over the weight limit, otherwise you won't be allowed to jump. Along with that, you want to ensure that your clothes allow you to move freely.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
7 Awesome, Whimsical Pool Party Toys
These fun, buoyant items are sure to make a splash. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.