Europeans have some of the coolest makes of sports cars on the planet and the 10 best European sports cars will at least help you get some chicks if nothing else. Fast, sleek, powerful and luxurious, the Europeans do know their sports cars.
- 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo This European sports car has such great handling that it will feel like a willing partner in whatever you command it to do. Featuring 4.5 liter Twin Turbo V8, this Porsche goes from zero to 60 seconds in five seconds flat. This car weighs nearly three tons, making that statistic even more impressive.
- 2004 Lamborghini Murcielago This Lamborghini Murcielago is an easy car to drive thanks to its exact and light steering. Another feature that impresses with this European sports car is that its build quality is good. There had been complaints among customers of mirrors falling out in other models, but this one stands the test.
- 2010 Jaguar XKR Convertible What stands out in this European sports car is its aesthetic appeal. It has grace and beauty. It has a 5.0 liter V8 and is supercharged.
- 2007 Alfa Romeo 159 Ti With 2.2 JTS and petrol, the 2007 Alfa Romeo 159 Ti is a sports car that is made to give drivers a great feel behind the wheel. Whether it's the driving position or the weight of the steering wheel when handling corners, this Alfa Romeo makes motorway driving a joy.
- 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider Made of a lightweight design and possessing a carbon underbody, this European sports car is built to be responsive, fast and beautiful. The huge downforce it creates while driving and its huge tires make you feel like you are really hugging the road.
- 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet For a mere convertible, the 2006 Carrera 4S handles like a dream. Although it is not advised, when you have your fabric top up, the interior is unexpectedly quiet, more so than with other models. A wind deflector is a must considering the speeds you will be traveling!
- 2004 Bentley Arnage T If you are excited by doses of luxury and unbelievable performance, this European sports car is your baby. With 6.25 liter Twin Turbo and automatic transmission, you will feel like you are driving slower than what you really are no matter the speeds you reach.
2009 Audi A4 Avant Executive S-Line This Audi distinguishes itself by its dedication to quiet and smoothness in the motor. Somewhat less sporty and fast than what has been on the list so far, this European sports car nonetheless delivers if you want a reliable ride.
- 2006 BMW 7 Series 730D Sport Sporty and powerful, this sports car from BMW has a 3.0 liter turbo diesel and gets about 72 miles per gallon. Despite its large size–7 Series is only second from the biggest model BMW offers–performance is good, which may surprise some who think sports cars should be small.
- 2009 Ferrari F430 F1 This Ferrari F430 F1, to some, will epitomize what a Ferrari model should be! Superb handling on the roads and traction control that is present but not overly aggressive make this sports car a car to possess and envy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.