Exercises For Low Back Pain For Men
Knowing exercises for low back pain for men is helpful to maintain day to day activity. The following tips will help your back pain to go away through careful exercise.
- Do lower back exercise daily. This helps to build endurance, strengthen and stabilize the spine muscles. Make sure you do not take any breaks between your exercise routine if you are not experiencing any pains.
- If you work in an office, avoid sitting for the entire work day. Move around often to redistribute the stress located in the spine area as this helps to lower back pain. If possible elevate your feet, and change your chair setting regularly during the day.
- Relieve stress on the lower back by getting up every 20 or 30 minutes. This is easily accomplished by standing to answer the phone or going for bathroom breaks. Of course, make sure the bathroom breaks are short.
- Try standing with your arms stretch over your head and feet shoulder width apart. Now, gently try to reach the ceiling with your hands, and deeply inhale while you are lowering your arms to the side.
- Do not flex your spine or bend forward in a shape similar to a C. Instead, use positions that fit naturally with your lower back arched and aligned. This position is the correct way to have good posture, especially when you do any hamstring stretches or if you do any deadlifts.
- Think about doing pelvic tilt exercise to help your lower back pain. Lay on a mat with your feet on the mat and your knees bent. Press your back onto the hard surface by extending your abdominal muscles upward and breathing in and out easily for up to five seconds.
Tip: Avoid any exercise or positions that cause pain. If you do not feel better with adjustments or exercise, you might want to contact your medical provider for other options.