Looking for the five best exotic car rentals in New York? The state of New York is the perfect place to rent an exotic car for a night on the town. Here are five of the best exotic car rental companies in New York.
- Image Exotic Car Rental: The Image Exotic Car Rental company is located in the East Village and has convenient hours seven days a week. This highly recommended exotic car rental location offers a wide selection of exotic cars, including a Corvette convertible, Mercedes S550, BMW M6 convertible and Porsche Carrera convertible.
- Gotham Dream Cars: Gotham Dream Cars offers unparalleled service in the Manhattan area with door-to-door service available in the New York tri-state area. Exotic car rentals include the Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Maserati GranTurismo, Aston Martin DB9 Volante and Mercedes-Benz S550.
- Action Car Rental: Action Car Rental serves most of New York state and offers a vast selection of vans, all wheel drive vehicles, economy cars and exotic vehicles. Pick-up and drop-off service is available. The luxurious fleet includes cars such as the Mercedes C300 Sport, Corvette convertible and Porsche Boxster.
- Premier Luxury Rentals: Premier Luxury Rentals offers not only exotic car rentals, but other services that include private jets and charter yachts. Their line of exotic cars includes Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Rolls Royce and BMWs. Customers of Premier Luxury can plan a full exotic vacation with all offered services.
- Curvy Road Exotic and Luxury Car Rental: The highly-acclaimed Curvy Road Exotic and Luxury Car Rental offers a large selection of sought-after exotic cars. Their selection includes the Ferrari 360 Spider, Bentley Continental GT and Lamborghini Gallardo.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.