The 5 best exotic car rentals in San Francisco are car rentals that are designed to help feed your appreciation of exotic cars. Exotic cars, also called supercars, are sports cars that are very high-end and that cost a lot of money, as a result. Because of this extreme price tag, average Joes will find that renting an exotic car beats owning one all the time.
- San Francisco Car Rentals. San Francisco Car Rentals is an exotic car rental that features all the coolest name-brand, high-end exotic cars. If you want to rent a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, a Porsche or just a Corvette, this rental has you covered! While their array of super-sweet exotic cars nets them the top spot, they also are great at giving you travel tips on just where to drive your exotic car to, so you can make full use of it and really enjoy it. Dream Car Rentals: 3725 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109. (702) 895-6661.
- Specialty Rentals. Specialty Rentals takes the two spot because it is not just a San Francisco exotic car rental service, but also one that serves both Southern and Northern California. With a range of sports cars that go from BMWs to Chevrolet Camaros, Specialty Rentals thinks of everything down to the last detail. For instance, if you request, they have a special, V.I.P. service that can bring the exotic car to you. Specialty Rentals: 320 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, California, 94102. (888) 826-6890.
- BA Exotic Cars. BA stands for Bay Area, so this exotic car rental has all your needs taken care of if you live in San Francisco and are hankering for some ultra-high end, sports car action. With a fleet for rent that includes both sports cars (Aston Martins and Lamborghinis) as well as luxury SUVs like Cadillac Escalades and Hummers, BA Exotic Cars also pampers you: They will pick you up from the airport if you are in town and want some exotic car action. BA Exotic Cars: 4849 E. 12th Street, Oakland, California, 94601. (877) 899-6266.
- Driv Luxury Car Club. Based in San Francisco, the proprietor of this exotic car rental has always enjoyed a love affair with specialized cars that are tailor-made for the exotic car lover. His exotic car timeshare lets members access his portfolio of some of the sweetest exotic cars on the planet—anything from Maseratis to Bentleys to Ferraris—for a price that is very affordable. Driv Luxury Car Club: 455 Irwin Street, Suite 102, San Francisco, California, 94107. (866) 539-8680.
- Dream Cars West. Serving both San Francisco and the Los Angeles area, Dream Cars West only arrives at the number five position because it is a smaller company which limits your choice of exotic cars you can rent from them. However, they actually offer rates that they base on your budget constraints, so you may be able to get a better deal from them. (800) 671-1889.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …