Exotic Sports Cars: 10 Best
Our readers have wanted to know what the ten best exotic sport cars are. After researching what the ten best exotic sport cars, we can now give you our list of the ten best exotic sport cars. So sit back, grab a beer, and enjoy.
- Nissan GT-R: The number one exotic sport car on our list is also one of the cheapest. Despite costing 69 thousand dollars, it drives like a 200 thousand dollar Lamborghini. The GT-R is capable of reaching 60MPH in only 3.5 seconds.
- Maserati GranTurismo: The number two exotic car on our list of the best exotic sport cars is the Maserati GranTurismo. It can reach 60mph in 5.2 seconds, almost three seconds less than the GT-R. It is only the second road car made by Maserati, making it the ultimate car for the ultimate exotic car collector.
- 2010 Aston Martin DBS Volante: The third exotic car on our list of the best exotic sport cars is the Aston Martin DBS Volante. It is a race DNA-infused, street legal convertible. It can reach 60mph in 4.3 seconds and comes with a 5.9 liter V12 that has 510 horsepower.
- Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano: The number four exotic sport car on our list of the best exotic sport cars is the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. It is Ferrari’s new flagship sport car. It can reach 60 mph in 3.7 seconds. It costs 250 thousand dollars and comes with a 611 horsepower 6.0 liter V12.
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1: Another bargain on our list of the ten best exotic sport cars is the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. It can reach 60mph in 3.4 seconds and comes with a 6.2 liter LS9 supercharged V8 that is capable of putting out 638 horsepower. All this for 106 thousand dollars is a bargain compared to the rest of the cars on our list.
- Lamborghini Gallardo: Our number six car on the list of the best exotic sport cars is the Lamborghini Gallardo. It can reach 60 mph in 3.7 seconds and speeds up to 202 mph. It comes with a 5.0 liter V10 that puts out 520 horsepower.
- Spyker C8 Spyder: The number 7 exotic sport car on our list of the ten best exotic sport cars is the Spyker C8 Spyder. It is a hand-built sport car that can reach 60 mph in 4.5 seconds and has a top speed of 187 mph.
- Porsche 911 Turbo: The third to last exotic sport car on our list is the Porsche 911 Turbo. It comes with a 3.6 liter twin-turbocharged flat 6 that puts out 480 horsepower. It can reach 60mph in 3.4 seconds.
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: The ninth exotic sport car on our list is the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. It was a joint venture with Mercedes and McLaren racing. It is the street legal car McLaren has built and is capable of reaching 60mph in 3.6 seconds.
- Audi R8: The final exotic on our list is the Audi R8. It is based on the Audi Will Smith drove in "I Robot". It comes with a 4.2 liter V8 that has 420 horsepower. It is capable of reaching 60 mph in just 4.4 seconds.
So there you have it our list of the ten best exotic sport cars.