Fable 2: How To Be Good
It's easy to play "Fable 2," how to be good, on the other hand, is more complex. Nonetheless, "Fable 2" is notably easier than its predecessor. While the original "Fable" forced the player to restart when he died, "Fable 2" doesn't follow the same game play. In the second game, knowing how to be good is more about strategy and forethought than anything else.
First, check out what you will need to find out how to be good:
- The "Fable 2" game disk for Xbox 360
- An Xbox 360
- A hard drive with enough memory for a save file
- An Xbox 360 controller
- Avoid getting "knocked out." This means prepare before entering any area of "Fable 2." Nothing looks less impressive within the game than having a character full of scars. Since being "knocked out" is the equivalent of death in the second game, you will garner scars as a punishment; and no, they can't be erased.
- Buy properties and lease them. It's an investment, but it does pay off significantly in the future. What's more is that you won't have to work for the money that will be coming to your character every 5 minutes. You want to buy Castle Fairfax don't you? Then it's time to invest that cash. Working at repetitive jobs is for newbies, and won't gain significant dough after a while.
- Do the extra quests. Simple enough, but you wouldn't believe the amount of people who simply avoid this. Knowing how to be good is knowing how to do things above the required. "Fable 2" is no exception, take all the side quests you can possibly hope to achieve, and finish them for intense rewards (not to mention how fun they are).
- Go window shopping. Even if you don't purchase anything, it will help you figure out what you want when you get the gold for it. Clothing, weapons, food, houses, and books all have their own value to the game, and should not be overlooked.
- Open the Demon Doors. This goes hand-in-hand with the above tip. Demon Doors, however, have unusual requirements to get in. Some want you to shoot their face with a bow, and others won't let you in without being unnaturally evil. Whatever they want, these jerks hold great treasures inside that will help you along the way.
- Listen to the pup. Your best friend will bark whenever he smells or sees something good. Whether it be a treasure chest or a dig spot, your dog knows where to find the good stuff scattered across Albion. Oh, and reading books on how to train your dog will make the treasures he finds that much better.
"Fable 2" is a beautiful game with an immense, involving plot that sucks the gamer in immediately. Try not to get too distracted from the real goal, however, knowing how to be good. Whether you are fulfilling the request of a Demon Door or journeying on a side quest, be involved with the game, and "Fable 2" will reward you with gold, experience, and power.