Fable 2: How To Get Married
At some point during your "Fable 2" game, you may decide that you want to get married, but there aren't any instructions about how to get married in "Fable 2" in the manual. You can have five wives at a time, including Lady Grey, but each wife must live in a different town.
- Purchase a house in the town where you want a wife. You have to have the house to get married in "Fable 2."
- Find or purchase a ring. You will need the ring to propose to the woman when you find her and ask her to get married in "Fable 2." You can purchase the ring in Bowerstone Market at the Jeweler’s stall.
- Meet a woman and give her a gift. Generally, the better the gift, the better the result. You can present her with multiple gifts, just don’t keep giving the same exact thing. You need your love meter to fill up before you ask her to get married in "Fable 2."
- Follow up the gift with a conversation. Go through the motions of having a conversation with her.
- Use your emotions to woo her. You will have to use your expressions until you max out your love meter. If the woman isn’t receptive to your efforts, find another woman or come back later to try again with that woman.
- Show her your trophies. Use some of your trophies while you are near her to increase your renown and increase the relationship strength (love meter). Note that this increase is only temporary, so save it until you are ready to give her the ring and ask her to get married in "Fable 2."
- Give her the ring you have. This lets her know that you want to get married in "Fable 2." You can do this through your items screen when she is highlighted. She will only accept the ring if she is in love with you.
- Have her follow you to the house you purchased. Outside of the house, there is a sign. Click on the sign and choose the option that allows you to make that house your marital house. This completes the process of getting married in "Fable 2."
- Keep her happy by giving her gifts often. She will sometimes give you gifts. The happier she is, the better the gifts you will receive.