Fable 2: How To Lose Weight
One of the things you will want to learn how to do sometime in your life time is how to lose weight in Fable 2. It is a pretty simple process, but, you must be persistent about it if you want to successfully accomplish it. Also, keep in mind that if you follow this guide, you need to keep doing the right thing consistently to stay healthy!
What you will need:
- A reasonable amount of money in the game
- Average knowledge of the game map
- The first thing you need to do is travel to the marketplace in Bowerstone. This is your best chance of buying what you’re going to need to lose the weight in Fable 2. You could also check out the food market in Westcliff too, because they have the same thing that you will need to lose the weight.
- Purchase the celery from either store. It is going to be pretty cheap because hey, it’s celery. But just know that celery is the only thing that will actually make you lose weight in Fable 2 for the simple reason that the game developers are just factually inaccurate like that. There are three, four, and five star celery, so obviously the five stars is going to do its job the best, but it will also cost more than the other two levels.
- Keep eating the celery until you get to the desired weight. The best tactic is to just keep on buying the celery until you get to that perfect weight in the game. The stores restock every night so it should not be too much of a hassle to pull this off.
- After you get to the desired weight in Fable 2, keep eating healthy to maintain it! This basically involves eating those healthy veggies so you don’t waste all of your celery eating hours!