Fable 2 Legendary Weapons
If you want your character to wield the most powerful weapons that can be found in the world of Albion, you should be well acquainted with "Fable 2" Legendary Weapons. These are rare weapons that are immensely strong, with back stories that offer some insight into the weapon's previous owner. Many legendary weapons exist in Albion.
- The Calavera This is a blunt weapon, somewhat like a mace. It is preequipped with a flame augment that allows you to deal fire damage while attacking enemies. It is housed behind the demon door in Westcliffe, which is relatively easy to open, even early on in the game. While it has a relatively low value in comparison to some of the other legendary weapons in the game, it shouldn't be ignored as it can be a great help, especially if you take it with you when your character is going through the Crucible.
- The Daichi An incredibly powerful katana, boasting a thin blade and the 'cutting' weapon type. It is very valuable, having a price of nearly 60,000 gold (which means that you can sell it if you'd rather have the gold instead). It also has three augments and a damage score of 96. It is located inside the Archon's Knot tomb, which is accessible when you escape the spire and go to the level of Garth Brightwoods tower.
- The Enforcer This is a pistol, making it one of the first legendary weapons that is ranged. It has a value of nearly 20,000 gold, along with a whopping damage score of 177. It also improves your defense and attack. A drawback is that it makes your character prone to scarring, although that shouldn't matter if combat is your priority. Of course, it is a pistol, which means it needs to be regularly reloaded. It is located in Giles Farm in Brightwood, which can be purchased after you complete the Blind Date and Cold Comfort Farmet quests.
- The Rammer Another ranged legendary weapon, The Rammer is a crossbow with a whopping damage of 119, and a quicker reload time than the Enforcer. It's ammo is still only 1, but it has splash damage thanks to its augments - one of which also improves your attractiveness. You earn this weapon by destroying all 50 gargoyles in the game.
- The Hammerthyst A blunt hammer that has a good damage score of 78. It has relatively low value, which is why selling it should be avoided. It also contains the Barkskin augment that increases defense but makes your character prone to scarring. It is located inside the Oakfield demon door.