Making Facebook emoticons can be a very fun way to communicate to your Facebook friends. Making Facebook emoticons is very easy and useful. Facebook emoticons also portray a wide variety of emotions. When making Facebook emoticons a Facebook user can surprise their friends with emoticons they have never seen before. Here is a brief description of Facebook emoticons.
You will need:
- Facebook Account
- Facebook emoticons are used to portray a variety of emotions. To portray a smiley face a Facebook user can type in the following Facebook emoticon codes: ":]" ,"=)", or ":)". To produce a smiley face Facebook emoticon with a bigger smile a Facebook user can type: "=D".
- To communicate sadness using Facebook emoticons a user can type in the following: ":[" , "=(". To portray extreme sadness a person may want to use the crying emoticon, which is made by typing the following: ":'(".
- To communicate confusion the following codes can be used: "o.O" or "O.o".
- To portray the emotion of love a person can use the heart emoticon, which is the following: "<" and a "3" typed in succession with no spaces in between–it should resemble a heart.
- There are also a few Facebook emoticons the majority of Facebook users do not know about. A Facebook user can surprise their friends by using these emoticons. To make a robot emoticon type the following: ":|]".
- To make a shark emoticon type: "(^^^)".
- Finally to create a penguin emoticon type the following: "<(")".
As you can see there are a variety of Facebook emoticons which can be used for a wide variety of purposes.