There are a lot of Facebook games available for you to play today. Some of them are a lot more popular than others. These popular games include:
- "FarmVille" by Zynga is a social networking, farming game. You will be able to manage a virtual farm: plowing, planting, growing and harvesting crops, trees and animals. Today, there are over 62 million people who play this game (10% of all Facebook users). This game is also available through Microsoft MSN Games, Apple, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- "CityVille" is a browser-based game in which you build a city, become its mayor and oversee it as it develops into a large metropolis. This game is also by Zynga and available through Facebook where 100,000 players started playing it on the very first day it opened in December 2010, which makes it the biggest launch ever for this company. Today, it is actually more popular than "FarmVille."
- "FishVille" is a real-time aquarium simulation game that was created by Zynga and that is available through Facebook. In this game, you choose an aquarium in which to rear fish to sell. This is obviously a very popular game as there were 875,000 players within two days of its launch.
- "Mafia Wars" is another one of Zynga’s multiplayer social networking game that can be found on Facebook, iPhone and Android phones. This one will allow you to be a gangster and build your own mafia. You will then fight other players and complete tasks in order to gain rewards and strength. The game won the 2009 Webby Award People’s Voice in the games category.
- "FrontierVille" is a Facebook game that was launched by Zynga on June 6, 2010. In this game, which is similar to "FarmVille," you play the role of a pioneer in America’s Old West. Once you create your avatar, you can begin creating a town, planting crops, rearing animals and caring for trees. You are then given coins as a reward for this, which can then be used to purchase different items throughout the game.
Posted on: Mar. 31, 2011