Facebook Status Quotes About Breaking Up
So, you want all your friends to feel your pain when you post Facebook status quotes about breaking up. Or maybe, you're trying to make some of your friends feel better about their recent break up. There are always going to be Facebook status quotes about breaking up available. Love is forever on people's minds, even the greatest minds, whether humorous, or profound. So let's have a taste of both.
- Larry Miller "I broke up with someone, and she said, 'You'll never find anyone like me again.' And I'm thinking, 'I hope not!'" This is one of the Facebook status quotes about breaking up that really says it all. It also helps to put everything in perspective.
- Oscar Wilde "When a love comes to an end, weaklings cry, efficient ones instantly find another love, and the wise already have one in reserve." This is one of the Facebook status quotes about breaking up that makes eyebrow rise, slightly. Perhaps, it was the one in reserve that caused the break up. Funny stuff, though.
- Cicero "It is foolish to tear one's hair in grief, as of sorrow would be made less by baldness." This is one of the best Facebook quotes about breaking up because it puts home the point that grief will run its natural course. Getting crazy about it won't make it hurt any less, for now.
- Socrates "The hottest love has the coldest end." Well, ain't that the truth?
- Lone Star "I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy. I'm going to laugh so you don't see me cry. I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me-I'm going to smile." This is one of the saddest Facebook quotes about breaking up. You can just imagine a person wanting to break down completely, but instead they have to keep it together. Stay graceful about it all. That's hard to do.
- Miss Piggy "Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs." This is one of the funniest Facebook status quotes about breaking up. Although, we're all mature enough not to do any such thing. Right?
- Kennedy Kasares "Breaking up. It happens kind of suddenly. One minute you're holding hands walking down the street. The next you're on the floor crying, and all the good CD's are missing." Why does that always happen? All your cool stuff takes off, and right when you need that cool CD the most, too.