Addicted to Facebook but unsure about how to Facebook tag pictures of your friends and family members in photos you upload to your account? The Facebook tag pictures function allows you to label the people in pictures you and your Facebook friends upload. Master the art of Facebook tagging pictures of your friends and before you know it you'll be having a tag war with your friends. When your best bud tags an embarassing pic of you, Facebook tag him back by tagging pictures of him making faces at you over a brew in your favorite bar.
You will need:
- Computer or cell phone with an internet connection
- Facebook account
- Digital pictures to upload to your Facebook account
Foolproof instructions on how to tag pictures of your friends in Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account. To do this, go to facebook.com and enter the email associated with your Facebook account, and the password you chose when registering. If you forgot your password, click "forgot password?" and enter your email or phone number associated with your account and Facebook will help you reset your password.
- Once logged in to Facebook, go to your profile page (you know, that page where your picture is bigger and there's information about you at the top of the page like work experience, relationships, interests, etc).
- On your profile page, click on your "Photos". If you don't have any photos, you'll have to upload some.
- Choose an album of photos to Facebook tag by clicking on the name of the album or the image above it.
- Choose an image by clicking on it.
- Click on the Facebook "tag photo" link in the lower left hand right corner under the picture.
- Click on the face of the person you want to tag, a box should appear with "type any name or tag:" below it.
- Type in any name or tag and press enter. It should appear below the photo "In this photo…"
- When you are finished tagging, click on "Done Tagging".
- Click the next arrow to the right of the image you are currently viewing and proceed as directed above to tag friends in the picture If there are more photos in the album you want to tag.
- When you're finished, don't forget to log out of Facebook to protect your account.
Use this function carefully. It may seem hilarious when you're Facebook tagging that heinous photo of your girlfriend making her best "ugly" face, but it might not later when she posts pictures of you half-asleep with bed-head and crazy pre-morning coffee eyes for the Facebook universe to see.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.