Falling In Love Quotes
Falling in love quotes are abound in various publications, both online and off. Libraries and book stores are filled with books expressing love-filled sentiments, prose, and stories of romance. No one really has the same answer to describe falling, or being, in love because it feels differently to everyone that experiences it. However, though the language of love can certainly be expressed in many ways, love quotations may say with the heart what the voice cannot. Falling in love quotes or prose can also be interpreted in many different ways by the reader.
- "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein. Einstein certainly knew science yet love may be about as un-scientific as it gets.
- "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Gazing into each other's eyes may be a harbinger of love, but sharing dreams and thoughts of the future may inspire a deeper connection.
- "Falling in love is so hard on the knees." -Aerosmith. Aerosmith makes a humorous comment on the way love can bring you to your knees figuratively and literally.
- "It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you." -Bertrand Russell. "Love at first sight" can create the situation where one person feels it and the other doesn't.
- "Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you." -Elvis Presley. It may be wise to think it through before falling head over heels for someone, but love seldom happens that way.