Falling For You Quotes
Falling for you quotes can help you get through a lot of experiences, and they can even help you come up with the words to say to that special someone that you’ve been crushing on. Best of all, most people can read falling for you quotes and instantly relate to them because almost everyone has felt the wonderful sensation of falling in love. If you need something to use for a Facebook status or need to just read some words of inspiration, these are some of the best falling for you quotes on the ‘net.
- “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” This is a great falling for you quote because it helps us realize that finding a perfect person is pointless. It’s a person’s weaknesses and strengths that make them who they are, and it helps make that person much more loveable. If a person were perfect, there would be no surprise to them and they would be practically impossible to fall in love with. Accepting a person’s imperfections and just loving who they are can bring you a great deal of happiness.
- “Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?”When you realize your falling for someone, this quote comes in handy. Because both scenarios come with their own sets of risks, it makes sense that you should go with your gut instinct and tell that special someone how you feel. Not telling them could waste a perfect opportunity for the two of you to grow romantically! Don’t let another opportunity go by.
- “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.” It’s funny how you can almost pick and choose who you want to surround you in your life, but when it comes to love and emotions, there really is no controlling who you develop an attraction for and how far you fall for them. This falling for you quote explains that perfectly!
- “Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” Sometimes, when it may feel like the object of your affection is pushing you away and becoming distant, she may just be interested in seeing how hard you would work for her attention and love. This is a great quote for those who have dealt with people like this because sometimes, she may not be acting distant due to not liking you.
- “Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we'll never be anything more?” Sometimes that special someone may not feel the same way about you that you do them. Sometimes, this can actually be a close friend of yours. This falling for you quote can aid those in these unfortunate situations by helping them relate.