You want to know about the Fallout 3 cheats. Xbox 360 owners do not need to be denied the privilege of cheating, lying and clawing their way to power in a post Apocalypitc wasteland simply because they did not purchase the game for the PC. They can use these codes or tricks to gain the unfair advantages they know all the NPCs sare using. At least the player knows the NPCs are using them if he decided to go through the evil path.
- Infinite XP in Megaton. Pick up a few frag mines and go to Craterside supply. Look for the mercenary in the back room. Place a mine behind him and immediately pick it up. This nifty little trick awards a player 5 experience points each time he uses it. Remember if you do not use this Fallout 3 Xbox cheat correctly, you will probably go boom.
- Big Town. After you hear about a young girl's dating exploits, which may or may not be important to you, she will tell you about her Pappy and why he came to BigTown. To use this Xbox 360 Fallout 3 cheat, simply talk to Pappy and start the speech challenge. If you succeed, you get 6 experience points. Failure means you have to try again. There is no limit to the number of times you can do this.
- Easy Hacking. Save the game before you make a hacking attempt. Hack the system up to three times. If you successfully get the item, good. If not, quit the game and restart. This Fallout 3 Xbox 360 cheat allows an easy workaround to the hacking problem.
- Get Items Easily. Go to Fort Independence and tell Casdin you have some items you would like to give him. Ideally, you should have some scrap metal to trade. Show him what you want to give him, and he will offer you frag mines, ammunition, and stimpaks in exchange.
- The Fallout Xbox 360 Invincibility Cheat. It would be nice if there were one, wouldn't it?
- Get Karma Easily. This trick works for good karma building. If you want bad karma, you will have to find it on your own. BigTown is attacked by super mutants at night. You gain a small amount of good karma for each super mutant you kill, but the game does not place a limit on how many times you can do this.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.
Echolilia: Timothy Archibald’s Documents of Fatherhood
Timothy Archibald's photography series Echolilia: Sometimes I Wonder captures his autistic son Eli and his journey as a father.