Famous Quotes About Life And Love

During times of stress and loneliness, famous quotes about life and love may get you through. Some are funny, some are obvious and some are serious, but they all talk about facts of life that we should not take for granted. The most famous quotes about life and love are those that hit their target, usually the matter of the heart.

  1. “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away” by Shing Xiong – This is one of the most famous quotes about life and love.  It makes sense despite the funny play of words.  It tells us that life is not measured by longevity but by quality.
  2. “Never tell your problems to anyone… 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them” by Lou Holtz – This quote about life is so true! It may sound cynical, but more often than not, the people you tell your problems to are secretly feeling glad or indifferent. Many people may disagree, but admit it, you’ve also become happy because somebody else has a difficult problem and it wasn’t you!
  3. “You’ve got to sing like you don’t need the money. You’ve got to love like you’ll never get hurt. You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching. You’ve got to come from the heart, if you want it to work” by Susanna Clark – This is one of the most famous quotes about life and love that have been made into several versions. It just tells us that in matters like singing, dancing and loving, don’t care about what everybody else says because what matters most is what you feel, not what others think. In other words, don’t pay attention to them!
  4. “It takes seventy-two muscles to frown, but only thirteen to smile” author unknown – This basically tells us not to take life too seriously. Bluntly put, you will get old if you frown a lot.  Smiling may be the best and oldest form of botox available and the cheapest way to take out the blues. Smile out of nothing, you may look crazy at first but you will soon feel great. Just don't do it in public because some may think you're crazy.
  5. “Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying” author unknown – This may be the most comprehensive of the famous quotes about life and love.  It sums up our experience of love and life.  Do not forget that in life, it is normal to smile, kiss, cry and love.

 

 

What Others Are Reading Right Now.

  • Speakeasy

    Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …

  • Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot

    Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …

  • 10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do

    To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…