Famous Quotes About Success
Famous quotes about success inspire men. Most importantly, famous quotes inspires men to succeed. Men interested in generating energy can open their consciousness on success to create success. Reading and memorizing famous success quotes is a start to keep success in the mind.
- "Think and grow rich." from the acclaimed book of the same title from Napoleon Hill is a famous quote. You don't have to read the book to understand the basic principle of this famous success quote. The idea is to begin thinking of wealth within a supportive arena. The book advocates its own self-described support system called the Mastermind group. The Mastermind group helps the success candidate to empower himself. The book advocates placing slogans where they can be seen as powerful reminders of success.
- "Never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill's credo exemplifies courage under fire. This famous quote is an important reminder that to acquire and attain success, it is a given fact that obstacles will surface. The success-minded man keeps this famous quote as part of the success arsenal.
- "Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” is a famous success quote from Johann von Wolfgang Goethe. Goethe, a writer and philosopher, influenced many with his poetic interpretations of acquiring success. Use the entire success quote or refer to the parts that resonates. "Begin" or "Boldness has genius" or even "genius, power and magic." These famous quotes all pertain to success and it's all good.
- "Breakfast of champions" was a famous commercial success quote. This famous success quote was used to describe a breakfast cereal. The message implied eating the cereal would make one successful. The real message, though, is that starting the day with breakfast, balances the body and blood sugar and thus reaps success.
- "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again" is a famous success quote used by everybody. Your mother probably told you this when you were six. This famous quote is every bit as relevant then as now. The implications are clear. Success does not always come through on the first try. Give it another shot.