Famous Quotes By Famous People
Famous quotes by famous people read like an intriguing tag line for a book. Keep reading if you want the answer to the who and the what, to be enlightened and inspired.
- “Those who cannot hear an angry shout may strain to hear a whisper.” (Leonard Nimoy). Angry shouts weaken a truth. A whispered truth carries the weight of conviction.
- “You proceed from a false assumption. I have no ego to bruise.” (Leonard Nimoy). There is no scintillating comeback for this simple statement of fact.
- “I am not Spock.” (Leonard Nimoy). Leonard Nimoy is more interesting than Spock.
- “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” (Jim Elliot). Elliot and four other Christian missionaries were killed on a mission trip among the Auca Indians of Ecuador. He gave his finite life to tell others about Christ, but his salvation is a gift that can never be lost.
- “Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity, from discord find harmony, in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” (Albert Einstein). Something good and profitable can come out of any problem.
- “I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.” (Aubrey Hepburn). A clear, unambiguous, and declarative statement.
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” (Audrey Hepburn). Beauty emanates from within and the evidence is seen in outward actions.
- “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” (Mark Twain). Think twice, and speak once, and have fewer regrets.
- “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” (Mark Twain). The truth is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” (Mark Twain). Live a sincere life guided by your heart’s convictions.
Famous quotes by famous people, words and persons who have left a deep impression on the hearts and mind of people all around the world.