These famous rap quotes about women are demeaning or uplifting. It is a pretty cut and dry topic in which rappers praise or talk down about women, and there is no real in between. All of these famous rap quotes about women come from popular songs by well known musicians.
- "You run and tell your friends that you're leaving me, they say that they don't see what you see in me. You wait a couple months then you gonna see, you'll never find nobody better than me.' by Kanye West. Rap star West penned this famous rap quote about women for his song "Heartless," which is off the 2008 album "808s & Heartbreak." The song is written specifically about a relationship, but the song has a universal feel that anyone can relate too. This specific quote can run true for many women who go through a breakup. You run and tell your friends that the relationship is over, and they finally come clean abut they disliked the guy anyway. It is a quote many women hear from their girlfriends.
- "I finally understand for a woman it ain't easy tryin to raise a man. You always was committed, a poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did it." by Tupac. This famous rap quote about women was written for single mothers who struggle with difficult children. It comes from the song "Dear Mama," which is a song famous rap artist Tupac wrote to pay homage to his mother. Even though Tupac specifically wrote this quote about his mother, a lot of women can relate to being a single mother. The song "Dear Mama" was a single off his 1995 album "Me Against The World."
- "If your having girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." by Jay-Z. Jay-Z raps this famous quote during his song "99 Problems." When he says the word bitch he means no disrespect to women, it just flows better in a rap song than another term. The entire song is about how Jay-Z has problems with magazines, radio stations, and advertisers, but through it all his woman has caused him no problems. This quote about women could be good for anyone who has a good relationship with their girlfriend, during a time when other things seem to be going wrong.
- "Can't turn a ho into a housewife. Hos don’t act right." by Ludacris. The entire rap song "Ho" is chalked full of famous quotes about women. The lyrics are one big long insult to women who may be a bit promiscuous. Despite the lyrical content this song became a popular single for American rapper Ludacris. In the same song there is another famous rap quote about women which is, “Why do you think you take a ho to a hotel?” If looking for an insulting quote about women, the song “Ho” has plenty to choose from.
- "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (oh) I am for real. Never meant to make your daughter cry, I apologize a trillion times." by Outkast. This famous rap quote is great for making an apology to your girlfriends mother. Women are protective over their daughters, and that is exactly what this song is about. The lyrics are expressing how his girlfriends mother does not approve of their relationship, but he wants to prove her wrong. This famous quote is from the song "Ms. Jackson," which is off Outkast's 2000 album "Stankonia." To this day, this is still a popular song, and quote.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …