There are no real Farmville cheats per se, just glitches that help players gain money and experience faster than normal. There are many cheat bots for Farmville; however, Zynga doesn’t like for Farmville to be cheated and could ban any players who they catch cheating the system. The following is a list of glitches and exploits that don’t break any rules and won’t get you banned.
- Tend Cheats If a player goes to a neighbor and repeatedly starts hitting the tend button several times (around 30) and clicks the "Accept" button, the player will get a lot of money and experience for his/her effort. However, this doesn’t always work. Occasionally, there won’t be any extra coins or experience. This is just the way Farmville is.
- Soy Bean Experience Boost This will require a few things. The farm needs at least 20x20 plot, the Architect ribbon and a ton of coins. The point of this cheat is to gain experience very quickly, but it will kill any coin reserve very quickly, so make sure there’s plenty of coins to spare. Plant soy beans in every space and then delete them all with the red spade. Every time one is deleted it will cost you, but you will also gain experience points. This is a great way to level quickly and why it made its way into these Farmville cheats.
- Free Cows Cheat A requirement for this Farmville cheat is the need for at least one cow in your gift box for this cheat to work. Buy a Dairy Farm and place the cow directly into the dairy farm. Don’t put the cow anywhere else, just right inside the Dairy Farm. Go back to the gift box and there will be another cow inside. Keep doing this over and over as needed.
- Good Samaritan Ribbon Cheat It takes forever to get this ribbon, but there is a way to cheat and cut down on the time it takes. Click on a neighbor to help them, but instead of just one click, hit the button as many times as possible before the confirmation screen appears. It’s possible to click up to five times at once, which means if done repeatedly, it should be possible to get this ribbon five times faster than normal. Though this article is called Farmville cheats, it should be noted that some of these cheats are just really good advice and not exactly cheats.
- Pretty Garden Ribbon Cheat This Farmville cheat is not too hard. Buy a garden shed for 30,000 that comes with ten flowers. Plant them on the farm and sell the shed. Repeat this process five more times and the ribbon will be yours. Just note that this can be an expensive method of getting the ribbon, but it is by far the easiest method.
- Going to be a While Cheat This is not a cheat, just a good idea. Going to be away from a computer for a while on a vacation or at work? Plant pumpkins, tomatoes or sugar cane on your farm. These products take the longest to ripen and will give you a fair amount of time to get back to Farmville before they rot. That will save you time and money, and keep the cost of removing rotting plants down. These are all available at different times and levels, so pick the product that’s obtainable for the best results. These may be Farmville cheats, but they still require some work.
- Fast Leveling for Beginners The best advice for beginners is to plant strawberries and nothing but strawberries. This will help you gain money and experience points. After leveling up, the next best piece of planting advice is to plant raspberries to gain coins quickly. Just know that raspberries do not give you any experience points, unlike strawberries. Farmville cheats are fun to use, but as always, there is some work to be done to make them effective.