Farmville Crop Mastery
Millions of players all around the world have already achieved Farmville crop mastery and millions of others are on their way to reach this goal. Farmville is one of the most popular online games on Facebook. If you’re a new Farmville player and still don’t know for sure what crop mastery is all about, this is the right article for you. Here is a guide for beginners to Farmville crop mastery.
- What is Crop Mastery? Crop mastery is a feature of Farmville that allows you to set new goals and pass new levels in the game. When you get to the tenth level, the crop mastery feature activates. Every time you harvest a crop from then on, you will receive points of mastery. A certain quantity of points represents one level. There are three levels of crops you need to pass in order to obtain crop mastery over the fruits or vegetables you’re growing at the moment.
- How Many Points Do I Need to Pass Each Level? The quantity of mastery points you need in order to succeed at different levels depends on the fruit or vegetable you’re growing in the current harvest. Since each point is gained by harvesting one crop, this means that you need to harvest between 100 to 500 crops to pass each level. Here is a list of the points you need to pass each of the most common harvest levels.
- Strawberry. Level 1: 500, Level 2: 1000, Level 3: 3750.
- Eggplant. Level 1: 175, Level 2: 135, Level 3: 230.
- Wheat. Level 1: 200, Level 2: 100, Level 3: 75
- Soybeans. Level 1: 150, Level 2: 300, Level 3: 450
- Squash. Level 1: 200, Level 2: 150, Level 3: 270
- Pumpkin. Level 1: 500, Level 2: 1000, Level 3: 3750
- Artichokes. Level 1: 200, Level 2: 50, Level 3: 70
- Rice. Level 1: 400, Level 2: 400, Level 3: 2000
- What Do I Win? After passing all three levels, you’ll officially have mastered your crop. However, the only prize isn’t just the honor of mastering the crop. You also win the chance to receive a premium crop, which is one of the most important achievements in Farmville.
- What is a Premium Crop? Premium crops are the best crops available in the Farmville world. A premium crop is much more productive than a regular crop and its quality is also superior. When managing a premium crop, the Pumpkins Premium Crop, for example, you’ll win one experience point. These are different from mastery points and they’re used to help you continue increasing production and skills.